Windows Xp Error Cannot Load User Profile
To resolve this issue, create a new user profile. You may delete it later at a convenient time after you make sure that everything is copied to the new profile. User profile cannot be loaded This issue may occur if the user profile was manually deleted by using the command prompt or by using Windows Explorer and if the "Do not Although all your files will be retained using that method, the customized settings are lost. http://pdctoday.com/user-profile/windows-vista-error-cannot-load-user-profile.php
Therefore, the profile cannot be loaded. For additional information about how to create a new user profile, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: 811151 How to copy data from Home News Windows Downloads Security Edge IE Office Phone General Deals Forum About The User Profile Service failed the logon. CAUSE This issue occurs if the current user profile is damaged. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947215
Fix A Corrupted User Profile Windows 7
All rights reserved Windows XP Troubleshooting - http://windowsxp.mvps.org The Windows Club The Windows Club covers Windows 10/8/7 tips, tutorials, how-to's, features, freeware. This is by design. "Windows cannot load your profile because it may be corrupted" error when you try to log on When you try to log on to Microsoft Windows
- We use data about you for a number of purposes explained in the links below.
- Posted On: July 27th 2009 .
- That fixed it quick.
- View Related Posts . .
- Lenovo Yoga Book review: The 2-in-1 computer you will love but might find it hard to fully commit to 1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years Bent Image
- Display Driver Crashes During Full Screen Web Video I managed to catch a glimpse of a display driver failure notice, so i can now confirm what exactly the problem is.
- Connect with us facebook twitter CNET Reviews Top Categories CNET 100 Appliances Audio Cameras Cars Desktops Drones Headphones Laptops Networking Phones Printers Smart Home Software Tablets TVs Virtual Reality Wearable Tech
- View Related Posts . .
Created by Anand Khanse. To create a duplicate user profile, see this article instead (Prerequisite: The source profile must be functioning well) XP Tips 1 | XP Tips 2| Home| Internet Explorer FAQ | Feedback| You may be logged in using a temporary User Profile. The User Profile Service Service Failed The Logon Windows 10 If the SID is present, Windows will try to load the profile by using the ProfileImagePath that points to a nonexistent path.
For the Outlook Express messages, create new mail account and transfer/import the DBX files, message rules etc. User Profile Service Failed The Logon Vista When this happens, you will usually get the following error message: The User Profile Service failed the logon. A profile that is manually deleted does not remove the security identifier (SID) from the profile list in the registry. http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/windows-and-office/how-do-i-recover-a-damaged-windows-xp-user-profile/ User profile cannot be loaded RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and improve system performance If you are unable to log on to your Windows 7 or Vista computer by