Visual Studio English Error Messages
You can use IntelliSense (⌃Space (Windows, Linux Ctrl+Space)) to select a different supported language locale. Why are spare wheels smaller than normal wheels? Last updated on 10/10/2016 In this article Available Locales Setting the Language Configure Language command Tweet Hello from Seattle. The application cannot run. check over here
Identify a short story about post-apocalyptic household robots What exactly do the items Last Whisper and Void Staff do? Where will the second Fantastic Beasts film be set? Browse other questions tagged c# visual-studio-2005 or ask your own question. The application cannot undo.
Reply Pradeep Kr.... I got aweb servicedeveloped in framework 2.0, which display error message in portugues. The content you requested has been removed.
Command does not accept additional switches or arguments if the switch "/stop" has been specified. Tool requires a title. visual-studio-2008 localization share|improve this question asked May 12 '09 at 12:43 Hans Aren't you able to configure that on install? Press Enter and a locale.json file is created with the default value set to your operating system language.
How much and what type of damage does Warlock Thought Shield deal? Command requires at least
Pradeep Kr. https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bed4w0y2(v=vs.90).aspx I tried to change this to English by setting the regional settings in the control panel to US English and then reinstalling the .NET Framework 2.0 (English version) but apparently this Dev centers Windows Office Visual Studio Microsoft Azure More... Wizard file
Jul 21, 2014 03:39 AM|Ruchira|LINK Hi, Pradeep Kr. check my blog Operating system does not match requirements for object with class ID
- To select which columns are displayed and which are hidden, choose Show Columns from the shortcut menu.
- Log out & log back in.
- To sort again by an additional column, hold down the SHIFT key and click another column header.
- Edited to add: Since you are talking about application exceptions you need to change the culture of the application you are dubugging, you can do that by following this or if
- Sharma Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue.
- You can choose the Errors, Warnings, and Messages tabs to see different levels of information.
- I'm having the annoying problem while debugging that all .NET Framework exception message appear in Dutch, which make them really worthless.
- asked 6 years ago viewed 3500 times active 6 years ago Blog Stack Overflow Podcast #93 - A Very Spolsky Halloween Special Visit Chat Linked 31 Configure visual studio to show
- Member 350 Points 112 Posts Re: Visual Studio Error Message in other language except english.
In the "Keyboards and Languages" tab, look for the "Display Language" section. Add-in
Jul 16, 2014 04:52 AM|GiridharSai Chimata|LINK Hai Pradeep, This link may help you http://www.csharp-examples.net/culture-names/ pt pt-BR Portuguese pt-BR pt-BR Portuguese (Brazil) pt-PT pt-PT Portuguese (Portugal) Reply Pradeep Kr.... For example, you can perform the following tasks: Display the errors, warnings, and messages produced while you write code.Find syntax errors noted by IntelliSense. Items cannot be added to a project that is not available in Solution Explorer.
c# visual-studio-2005 share|improve this question edited Nov 21 '12 at 15:24 BoltClock♦ 386k959371049 asked Feb 9 '09 at 21:04 Oysio 1,39952849 marked as duplicate by MPelletier, chue x, Robert Rouhani, jh314,
share|improve this answer answered Apr 2 '10 at 17:06 klabranche 17.7k13269 here's the same info, but in official help –Alexander Malakhov Aug 13 '13 at 18:53 add a comment| File is currently in use and cannot be overwritten. Chinese Trad. (HK, SAR) Chinese Trad. (Taiwan) Croatian Czech Danish Dari Dutch English (UK) Estonian Filipino Finnish French French (Canada) Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Hausa Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Icelandic Igbo more stack exchange communities company blog Stack Exchange Inbox Reputation and Badges sign up log in tour help Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed
Comments (3) | Workarounds (0) | Attachments (0) Sign in to post a comment. Thanks Regards... UnderDisplay language, choose a language from the list, and then clickOK. http://pdctoday.com/visual-studio/visual-studio-error.php Reply Pradeep Kr....