Windows Vista Stop Error 50
Tags: bad block, bad RAM, bartPE, Blue Screen, Blue Screen error, Blue Screen Of Death, boot CD, bootdisk, booted, Bradenton, BSOD, chkdsk, computer geek, Source
The client was pleased with my work and that made me happy. After the disk was reconditioned I rebooted the computer and Windows automatically launched chkdsk which repaired multiple disk errors in the file system. Once startup repair finished I was able to start Windows successfully multiple times and I then ran an aggressive disk defragmentation (defrag) to optimize the disk and test the fix. Memory errors can be caused by either bad RAM modules or hard disk errors, I would have to check both and since RAM is easiest to diagnose I began there. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/939720
Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area Windows 7
I booted off a bartPE bootdisk and that too crashed immediately so this laptop was not going to start with any variation of Windows. I then rebooted off of the Windows installation DVD and launched startup repair in Recovery Options. Click Here For A Step-By-Step Recovery Console How-To First I attempted to access the Windows Recovery Options by starting the computer and hitting the F8 key then selecting "repair your computer"
- Lucia Storbritannien Surinam Swaziland Sverige Sydafrika Tadzjikistan Taiwan Tanzania Tchad Thailand Tjeckien Togo Trinidad och Tobago Tunisien Turkiet Turkmenistan Turks- och Caicosöarna Tyskland Uganda Ukraina Ungern Uruguay USA Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela
- To fix this, try any of the following methods explained below.
- Add to Want to watch this again later?
- edit this post Knowledgebase Guides Our Recovery Disks for Windows NeoSmart Knowledgebase Knowledgebase Guides Our Recovery Disks for Windows Search Fix Blue Screen of Death (BSoD) Errors in Windows Vista /Guides
- Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close This video is unavailable.
- It's an easy-to-use and automated diagnostics disk.
Call Manasota Geeks at 941-518-3079 if you need a computer geek in Sarasota, Bradenton, or Lakewood Ranch FL. I'm a geek, I love fixing computers. The RAM was error-free after the first 4 tests run under memtest so I went on to the next step of the repair process which is to attempt to get to Stop: 0x00000050 I then processed the disk using a program which reconditions the disk by detecting and repairing all bad blocks.
The computer was running and starting up with no problems. 0x00000050 Windows 10 The page fault error told me that it was most likely a memory issue. I booted the PC using a diagnostic boot CD and ran memtest to check the RAM for errors.