Windows Vista Administrator Error
You won't be able to do that without a .backup extension so you don't overwrite the folders. Click Manage another account, then click Create another account. To subscribe, or for other enquiries, please call the relevant number listed here. At the ProfileList folders, check if the folder name with the .bak extension has another folder above it with the same name, but without the .bak extension.Example: S-1-5-23232 S-1-5-23232.bak If you have a peek at this web-site
hope u can help my problem.. Thanks Reply Bill April 11, 2016 at 5:43 am Thank you very much for your response. Asm-Computing 68,054 views 10:04 Become Admin On Any Computer! [Tutorial] - Duration: 8:20. Reply shubham October 8, 2014 at 1:16 pm we r unable to log in into administrative account for me, i'd deleted my administrator acount by mistakenly the name was for e.g
Vista Administrator Login
i cannot download anything because of this. Reply Thor says: July 10, 2011 at 9:06 am Ok, I am trying to use my CMD for defragmenting my computer as I have to done it in 4 years. Reply eric says: December 8, 2010 at 3:00 pm Do you know if there is a way around this or not? I hae blow away the partition and install fresh copy Vista.
- Reply jmg December 7, 2015 at 4:25 pm This thread is exasperating.
- cause i was success login it, and shown administrator while log on.
- Next, set Vista to automatically log on using the remaining user account.
- You'll get the message "The command completed successfully" 8.
- Restart your computer and tap F8 after the BIOS POST test messages to bring up the boot menu.
- I have no way of turning off UAC.
- Thanks Error message: Reply kRISTON west January 7, 2015 at 8:15 pm is there a way to do it on a standard account ?
- We have not done any research on this, we will research on this matter and update on this page.
Doing so makes it easy for malware and hackers to waltz into an account that has unlimited access to the operating system. That means your command line has not run in administrative mode. 11. Our Commenting Policies