Windows Xp Error 2093
Aspire 4715z Posted on Nov 7, 2009 5:48 PM I have this question too Close Q: Quick Time error message "Error # - 2093" [Win Vista] All replies Helpful answers Page Instructions for Windows XP: Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button. Please Note: Using System Restore will not affect your documents, pictures, or other data. That button opens the "Audio" tab in your "Sounds and Audio Devices" control panel.So, try heading into your "Sounds and Audio Devices" control panel and clicking on the "Audio" tab. http://pdctoday.com/windows-xp/windows-xp-service-pack-2-windows-update-error.php
Ways to easily fix Quicktime Error 2093 error code? Manufacturers use codes to identify what caused the problem. With updated device drivers, you can finally unlock new hardware features and improve the speed and performance of your PC. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system.
Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic iTunes and Quicktime work now. Here is a link to a different Quicktime Error 2093 repair program you can try if the previous tool doesn’t work. Style Default Style Contact Us Help Home Top RSS Terms and Rules Copyright © TechGuy, Inc.
Quicktime): Click the Start button. The Fix complete. *File size: 8.5MB Download time: <120 Secs When you have Error 2093 error then we strongly recommend that you run an error message scan. Right-Click to bring up the Start Context Menu. While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
We do not claim any responsibility for the results of the actions taken from the content linked below - complete these tasks at your own risk. To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to Error 2093 (eg. Are there someone else able to help me to configure this problem? Read More Here Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by tuku, tuku Dec 1, 2009 8:19 AM in response to b noir Level 1 (0 points) Dec 1, 2009 8:19 AM in
- Software:Quicktime Applies to:Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 Download NowWinThruster 2015 - Scan your PC for computer errors.
- Step 7: Run Windows System File Checker ("sfc /scannow") System File Checker is a handy tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files
- Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1007577 Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Google Your name or email address: Do you already have an account?
- Hope it helpsThe quicktime component of the iTunes install tends to be a bit more sensitive to antivirus/antispyware interference, so that's an excellent idea on a PC where there's trouble with
- This discussion is locked dickson220 Level 1 (0 points) Q: Quick Time error message "Error # - 2093" [Win Vista] I have a problem with my Quick Time.
- The Fix complete. *File size: 8.5MB Download time: <120 Secs When you have Quicktime Error 2093 error then we strongly recommend that you run an error message scan.
- Download the stand-alone version of the QuickTime installer.
Any one of the preceeding actions can end up in the removal or data corruption of Windows system files. navigate here Your cache administrator is webmaster. If so, does QuickTime launch without the -2093 this time? If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.
If the control panel error message indicates that his QuickTime.cpl is in the wrong place (typically, C:\Windows\System32\), then we'll have to clear some of that left-over "QuickTime" componentry away to get This article shows you how to fix Windows based Quicktime Error 2093 errors both manually and automatically. Instructions for Windows 7 and Windows Vista: Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button. Check This Out This can potentially help you avoid hours of troubleshooting headaches associated with 2093 errors.
Stay logged in Sign up now! Join our site today to ask your question. Run Scandisk/chkdsk Uninstall QuickTime.
Computing.Net cannot verify the validity of the statements made on this site.
Previou: Hardware Error 8448 Next: Vista Error 42 Rating for Windows Wiki: 5 out of 5 stars from 75 ratings. Restore your computer. Click Yes. Your PC frequently crashes with Error 2093 when running the same program. “Quicktime Error 2093” is displayed.
An unfinished installation, an unfinished file erasure, bad deletion of applications or equipment. There are 2 methods in which to resolve Error 2093 error code: Advanced Solution (advanced): 1) Start your computer and then log on as an administrator. 2) Click on the Get Type "update" into the search box and hit ENTER. http://pdctoday.com/windows-xp/windows-xp-windows-ip-configuration-an-internal-error-occurred.php Repair Guide To Fix (Quicktime Error 2093) errors you’ll need to follow the 3 steps below: Step 1: Download (Quicktime Error 2093) Fix Tool Step 2: Left click the “Scan Now”
All rights reserved.